Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I heart my CSA-ers...


October 21, 2009

From CSA'er Nick:

P.S. – I went to UC Santa Cruz so I’m very excited to hear about your trip. I still go back a few times a year and love it every time. I’m a city boy, but it’s a great place to relax!!


And CSA'er Rebecca:

Glad to hear you went up to RSC to learn about biodynamics--would be curious to know how you liked it. I went to Waldorf school here in LA and it's very gratifying to see things like biodynamics gaining more of a foothold these days. If you ever get a chance to get to New York you should check out the Pfeiffer Center, an amazing biodynamic garden/learning center:
http://www.pfeiffercenter.org/index.aspx

Thanks again for providing this service--look forward to seeing you on Friday!

cheers,
*rebecca

1 comment: